Our website pages are designed so that you can change the style, size and colour of the font used, as well as the background colour. If you wish to do so, please see the guides below.
Customise settings in:
- Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome
- Have problems seeing the screen
- Find it difficult to use the mouse or keyboard
- Need help with language or reading websites
then we recommend you visit the BBC website My Web My Way, which provides advice on how to make your computer easier to use, whether you are a Windows, Mac or Linux user.
Accessible Information Standards
The Accessible Information Standard tells organisations how they should make sure that disabled patients receive information in formats that they can understand and receive appropriate support to help them to communicate. All organisations that provide NHS or adult social care must follow the Accessible Information Standard by law. These standard include making sure that people get information in different formats if they need it, such as: large print, braille, easy read, email etc.
Further information can be found on NHS England’s website at: www.england.nhs.uk/
Please let the surgery know if you require any communication or information support needs.
- Important information about chilldhood immunisations during COVID 19
- Federation News
- Our Aims and Values
- General Practice Transparency Notice for GPES Data for Pandemic Planning and Research (COVID-19)
- Fair Processing Notice For Patients
- New Patients
- About Us
- Privacy Statement
- Site Credits
- Online Services
- News Archive
- NHS Choices