At Pearl Medical Practice we aim to deliver a high standard of care for all of our service users within a welcoming, clean, clinically sound environment.
We value the foundations of General Practice and enjoy working with families and seeing people through their changing needs as they journey through life.
Our aims are to:
- Treat all patients fairly, equally and with dignity and respect
- Provide and maintain our clinical skills to deliver up to date clinical care to our practice population
- Respect patients choice in making decisions about their health care needs and facilitate this by providing them relevant information.
- Provide a clear and safe environment to deliver services for both service users and staff delivering the services.
- Work with other health care colleagues and community services to deliver care to our patients in the community.
- Participate and engage in health care initiatives at local and national levels
- Participate in local service design through regular engagement with our locality and CCG.
- Provide a positive working environment to all our staff and ensure they have access to and receive all relevant training.
- Important information about chilldhood immunisations during COVID 19
- Federation News
- General Practice Transparency Notice for GPES Data for Pandemic Planning and Research (COVID-19)
- Fair Processing Notice For Patients
- New Patients
- About Us
- Privacy Statement
- Site Credits
- Online Services
- News Archive
- NHS Choices