* The COVID-19 vaccine programme is commencing next week.
* Clinics will be held at two locations:
Park Royal Medical Practice, Health & Wellbeing Hub Primary Care Centre
Central Middlesex Hospital, Acton Lane, London NW10 7NS (Please use the main entrance to the building) https://goo.gl/maps/mLJQzQxCLYnUbZ2J9
The Wembley Centre for Health and Care
116 Chaplin Rd, Wembley HA0 4UZ (Please use the main entrance to the building) https://goo.gl/maps/VM8YKRENoC3CJs7t6
* Your GP practice will contact you to book you in to a clinic. Please do not phone your GP practice or the health centres above.
* Patients will be contacted to be booked in to the clinics in order of their JCVI (Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation) category as follows:
- Older adults’ resident in a care home and care home workers
- All those 80 years of age and over and health and social care workers
- All those 75 years of age and over
- All those 70 years of age and over
- All those 65 years of age and over
- High-risk adults under 65 years of age
- Moderate-risk adults under 65 years of age
- All those 60 years of age and over
- All those 55 years of age and over
- All those 50 years of age and over
- Rest of the population (priority to be determined)
We will continue to update this website with all of the latest information as it arrives.
Thank you for your support during this programme. It is greatly appreciated.